Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving crafts

Grace and Andy did a few Thanksgiving crafts yesterday and I had to share the final product :).


Grace's handprint turkey (complete with drawing of herself and 4 legs ;) ). Grace was thankful this year for her family and for Jesus in her heart.


My cute girl.



Andy was thankful for his Nana and Papa, Grandpa and Grandma, (his friends) Claire and Brooks, and his family :). I loved the way he was listing off all the people he loves and holds dear.



"Cheese!" This silly boy won't give a real smile for the camera for anything.




Candy turkeys (I was supposed to use candy corn for the feather but was unable to locate them, so we went with reeses pieces instead).



The finished product. I din't get any photos of the kids enjoying their treats, but their faces were covered in frosting by the time they were done, so I think they were a hit ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment