Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My little early riser

My little Andy man is quite the morning person. As soon as he wakes up he is chatting away and as happy as can be. I love that about him (although there are times I wish he would choose to sleep in a little bit later than he does).

This morning I awoke to him whispering under his door "MOMMY! MOMMY! I'm awaaaaaake! I'm awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake!" (I was rather thankful for a whisper rather than a shout). He was quite comical morning as he just kept asking obscure and silly questions as we got started on our day.

Andy: "Mommy, do you eat eyeballs?"
Me: "No silly boy, I don't eat eyeballs."
Andy: "Oh, ...me either. And my name is Andy, not silly boy"
Me: "Okay Andy ;)."
Andy: "Mommy, do you eat stickers?"
Me: "No Andy, I don't eat stickers, I eat food!"
Andy: "I like stickers."
(Pause)
Andy: "Mommy"
Me: "Yes?"
Andy: "I like breakfast, do you like breakfast?"
Me: "Yup"
Andy: "I like craisin' cran' crunch' aaaand juice aaaaand bananas aaaaand fishies aaaaand apples aaaaand yogurt aaaaaand fruit snacks."
Me: "Do you want some breakfast?"
Andy: "Nope."

Just a day in the life with my little man, I sure do love him. :)

1 comment:

  1. emma is in a similar phase of "my name is emma, not ---- (whatever i have recently called her.)" cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete