Monday, October 24, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes.

My daughter turned 4 three weeks ago.






My son turned 3 just yesterday. Where has the time gone!?





As I look back over the last 4 years, it seems impossible that much time has managed to slip by. The days and weeks have somehow turned into months and years, and now my babies are, well, not really babies anymore. Long gone are the days of first steps and baby coos. I now have two wonderfully animated and inquisitive children who always keep life exciting (to say the least). Time is doing anything but slowing down, and I don't want to miss this. I don't want to forget these moments when they are still so small. I want to remember the silly things they say, the exasperating things they do, and the lessons they teach me through their innocence and child like faith. So, here is to sharing things that come "out of the mouths of babes," to remembering these moments that seem to be gone in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment